Not only have I reviewed the product but I also got the chance to give one away this week. Read all about the give-away here.
So as many of you know already I've only been in my home six months and we've worked hard to modernise the house inside and out; working on some big home and garden renovations in recent months.
Delivered within 3-5 days the washer arrived in one piece in a fully branded Karcher box. The washer came with easy to follow instructions and warranty documents as you can see on the left.
I assembled the pressure washer without using the instructions but i did have a look after i had put it together and for those not familiar with the systems or brand, i think it would be easy enough to assemble within 5-10 minutes.
Once i got the washer untied and set-up i decided to take it out for the spin. I had two cars on the drive that hadn't been washed in weeks so it was the perfect time and we have the perfect weather for it. Both of the cars just had their MOT's so we had a new set of Aoteli tyres on one and the other i managed to get discount continental tyres form National, a site worth checking out if you need new continental tyres or other popular tyre brand.
The mains cable was surprisingly long so we didn't need to use an extension-lead to power it up. When it came to attached the system to my outside taps i did have a little problem; the fittings for the tap were wrong, we have old taps that we narrow and thin which meant our bulky hose-pipe attachments just didn't fit.
Luckily for me i live two minutes away from the local DIY-store. I was able to buy the correct fitting (With help from a member of staff) for only £5 and get the pressure washer started easily with a flick of the switch.
You need to make sure that you have all the attachments fitted correctly before you start firing-away. I didn't have one of the cables fully attached so it didn't work at first, i quickly realised that the cable going to the washer handle wasn't attached correctly. I added in a splash of the washer fluid and got down to business;
Using the pressure washer really easy, the unit was easy to move around and the wires were flexible and agile. After use it was easily tied up and broken down for easy storage, i put mine back in the box but it would easily fit in any garden storage system or even under the stairs.
Now that i've got my hands on a Karcher washer i can see why so many people trust and buy the brand in the UK. No longer will i need to waste money paying for expensive car washes.
If you fancy getting your hands on an exclusive Karcher K3 Premium Home with vario lance, dirtblaster, patio cleaner, wash Brush, foam sprayer and 2 x detergents then Ideal World TV is the only place you can buy one!
If my review has wet your appetite check out the spec of the Karcher K3 below;
It also features:
- 1600 Watt Induction Water Cooled Motor
- 120 Max Bar Pressure
This exciting all new bundle also includes plenty of handy accessories, so you can handle all forms of mess throughout your home and garden.
- 380 Litres Water Flow Per Hour
Karcher DirtblasterThis Karcher dirtblaster lance combines with Karcher K2-K4 pressure washers for a powerful water jet to remove stubborn dirt effortlessly.
- Rotating pencil jet nozzle.
- Ideal for stubborn dirt, moss-covered surfaces and weathered surfaces.
T150 Patio Cleaner
- Compatible with K2-K4 pressure washers.
- Suitable for K2 & K3 Pressure Washers
- Rotating twin jet arm for cleaning large area coverage without splatter
- One extension pipe
- Working pressure: 100-120 Bar
Karcher Wash Brush
- Water Temperature: 40 degrees
- The Kärcher Car Wash Brush is perfect for efficiently cleaning cars, caravans and anything else around your home. Thanks to its slim, soft bristles, the Car Wash Brush delivers effective yet gentle cleaning for any surface.
- It's compatible with all Kärcher pressure washers, letting you take advantage of the impressive cleaning powers whatever pressure washer model you own.
Karcher FJ6 Foam Sprayer
- Clean with confidence with the Kärcher Car Wash Brush.
- Effortless cleaning on varied surfaces
- For application of a powerful foam for deep cleaning
- Suitable for varnish on cars & motorbikes, glass, stone etc.
500ml Patio & Deck Detergent Bottle
- Suitable for use with all Karcher pressure washers
- The Kärcher patio and deck concentrate works with all Kärcher pressure washers.
- Simply add water to the 500ml bottle of fluid to make 5L of diluted detergent for exceptional cleaning for your decking or patio.
500ml Car Shampoo Pouch
- This Kärcher shampoo bottle is easy to store away by folding the pouch until ready to use. Without spillages you can easily pour the detergent into the tank of your Kärcher pressure washer.
- Powerful multi-purpose car cleaner
- Removes oil, grease, traffic film and winter salt.
- Harmless to the environment
- Powerful multi-purpose car cleaner. Removes oil, grease, traffic film and winter salt. Harmless to the environment.
- This detergent range allows you to move from task to task without waste. You can change the chemical in the pouch with no spillage and start another cleaning task/application.
- 500ml concentrated flat-pack of Car Shampoo pouch (dilute with water in the pouch to make 5 litres)
- 1 x Karcher K3 Premium Home Pressure Washer with Vario Lance
- 1 x Karcher Dirtblaster
- 1 x T150 Patio Cleaner
- 1 x Karcher Wash Brush
- 1 x Karcher FJ6 Foam Sprayer
- 1 x 500ml Concentrate Patio & Deck Detergent
- 1 x Car Shampoo Pouch